PERS Notice of Election for Employees
TOWNSHIP OF HADDON
NOTICE OF POSITION AVAILABLE
Construction Official- Haddon Township in Camden County is seeking a qualified individual for a part time position to perform duties of Construction Official. Position includes management responsibilities and oversight of the UCC office and duties as outlined in the New Jersey Uniform Construction Code. Applicant must have current Construction official, Building HHS Sub Code and inspector license and will be required to perform all of the duties required for those licenses as well as housing inspections. Additional Licenses a plus. Must have a valid New Jersey Driver License. Salary based upon qualifications and experience. Send resume to Betty Band H/R department, 135 Haddon Ave Westmont NJ 08108.
Township of Haddon is seeking an Assistant Manager for the Crystal Lake Pool.
BRIEF DESCRIPTION: Under the direct supervision of the Pool Manager, the Assistant Pool Manager will assist with the daily operation of the Crystal Lake Pool.
1. Assist with the supervision of a staff of Lifeguards.
2. Record and organize accurate records concerning attendance, accident reports, chlorine readings, and schedules.
3. Handle all responsibilities of Pool Manager during his/her absence.
4. Handle routine disciplinary issues and communicate with the Pool Manager when necessary.
5. Assist with the daily maintenance of pool and administer pump room procedures including chemical readings, balancing, and filtration.
6. Monitor pool, equipment, outside patio, locker rooms, concession stand, patrons, and staff in order to maintain a safe environment.
7. Assist with the planning of pre-season and in-service training sessions and participate in life-saving skill practices.
8. Enforce all aquatics facility rules, policies, and procedures.
9. Assist with facility set-up and break down on a daily basis.
10. Instruct and assist group swimming lessons for children and adults.
- CPR/AED for the Lifeguard
- Will have to acquire a Pool Operator’s license
- Must display leadership abilities, be able to command the respect of pool staff as well as patrons, and be able to delegate duties when needed.
- Must have previous experience working in an aquatics setting.
- Must have previous experience as a Lifeguard. Assistant Pool Manager or Pool Manager preferred.
- Preferred knowledge and application in the areas of pool sanitation, water chemistry, and filtration.
If interested please forward an updated resume and letter of interest to Betty Band, Personnel Director at 135 Haddon Avenue, Westmont, NJ by May 20, 2015.
The Township of Haddon is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.