HADDON TOWNE CENTER UPDATE!
Interactive website is complete! Now Pre-Leasing!
Please visit HaddonTowneCenter.com and submit your application to reserve an extraordinary residence in the exciting brand new mixed-use apartment/retail community. At this time, Haddon Towne Center is releasing three buildings with tentative 2017 occupancy dates on Building 1000 for April 1st, Building 5000 for May 1st and Building 3000 for June 1st.
To schedule an appointment, call the management office at (856)477-2720 or click on the link below and submit the form to have a leasing consultants contact you by email.
• Spacious 1, 2 & 3 bedroom Floor Plans with spectacular Master Baths, walk-in closets and well-appointed custom kitchens with upgraded cabinetry and stainless steel appliances
• Select Residences are appointed with Decks, Balconies and/or Dens
• Buildings and Garages equipped with State-of-the-Art color video entry system and FOB access
• Private, formal lobbies with elevator service
• Bathrooms with custom vanities and beautifully tiled walk-in showers and rain head spouts
• Select Residences will have panoramic views of the Philadelphia skyline
• Washer/Dryer in every Residence
• Individually controlled central air and gas heat
• Resort Style Club House with fireplace, Coffee bar, large HDTVs
• Shuffleboard table and multiple lounging areas
• State-of the-art Fitness Center and Yoga Room
• Sparkling, heated outdoor swimming pool with patio grilling / picnic area & fire pit
• Select Buildings will be Pet Friendly
• Two minute walk from the Westmont PATCO Hi-Speed Line and a 14 minute commute to 8th & Market in Philadelphia
• 24-hour emergency maintenance service
For more information, please visit: http://haddontownecenter.com/
WELCOME TO PRESCHOOL NIGHT
Thursday, January 26, 2017
7:00 – 8:00 PMStoy Elementary School 206 Briarwood Avenue
Please join our wonderful preschool teachers to learn more about our program and the ways in which we connect learning through play.
Please note: We love working with your children, but this is your night to hear information and ask questions about the preschool program. We respectfully request, therefore, that children not attend.
Please RSVP by emailing Becky Barbieri (email@example.com) at the BOE by Wednesday, January 18th. Please provide your child’s name and the name of parents/guardians attending.
Thursday, February 2, 2017 9:00–10:30 AMEdison School—205 Melrose Ave.
All 3 & 4 year olds in Haddon Township.
Children are eligible for preschool if their 3rd birthday falls on or before October 1, 2017.
Registration forms are available online at www.haddontwpschools.com or call your neighborhood school or the BOE to get the forms necessary for registration. Enrollment packets must be completed and turned in by February 10th to ensure enrollment in the 2017-2018 school year.
For more information please click on the flyer below: